1. How was Cute conceived?
Cute was conceived through divine intervention. It was a combination of a ritual with my great-niece, discussions with the young girls in my youth drama group over their looks, and listening to women who don’t view themselves as beautiful or attractive based on worldly standards.
2. Is Cute based on any particular Bible verse?
Yes. Cute is based on one Bible verse: Psalms 139:14 – “I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well.”
3. I know the Cute message is targeted at women of all age groups. Will Cute be expanded to reach out to men?
Currently the focus is only on young ladies and women. We may consider developing/creating a similar message targeted at young men and men, but not at this time. However, we do carry “My Wife is Cute” T-shirts for men.
4. What kind of Cute-branded merchandise are you currently marketing and selling?
Currently we are marketing and selling t-shirts (short & long styles); workout shirts; sundresses; outfits; denim jackets; caps; gear bags; toddler and baby wear; and wristband accessories. We are constantly reviewing various types of apparel and accessories to carry the Cute brand.
5. Do you have Cute merchandise for little girls?
Yes, we do. We carry baby wear, toddler size t-shirts and ruffle dresses as well as smaller cut T-shirts for younger girls.
6. What are your speaking engagement venues?
We speak at various girl’s and women’s conferences; Church youth groups; associations; church development workshops; etc.
7. How can I request the owner for speaking engagements and/or workshops?
To contact Pat Noble for a speaking engagement, please fill out a Speaking Requests Form, or call 817 – 481 – 8922.
For any other questions or concerns, please contact us here.